- DHL Express Workers Strike at Cincinnati Air Cargo Hubby Associated Press on December 8, 2023 at 6:01 pm
More than 1,100 unionized DHL Express workers walked off the job at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, a critical logistics hub for the package delivery company.
- Transport Topics Radioon December 8, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Transport Topics Radio is a weekly news roundtable airing Saturdays on SiriusXM channel 146 from 1-3 p.m. ET and rebroadcast Saturday nights from 11 p.m.-1 a.m. ET, and Sundays from noon-2 p.m. ET and 9-11 p.m. ET. Check out this week's lineup.
- Labor Market Solid With 199,000 Jobs Added in Novemberby Christopher Rugaber on December 8, 2023 at 3:43 pm
The nation’s employers added a solid 199,000 jobs in November and the unemployment rate fell, fresh signs that the economy could achieve an elusive “soft landing.”
- Dark Horse Bidder Makes Second Offer for Yellow Assetsby Keiron Greenhalgh on December 8, 2023 at 12:39 am
Next Century Logistics submitted a second bid for Yellow Corp. assets Dec. 7 after an initial offer to reanimate the bankrupt carrier was turned down by the administrators of Yellow’s assets.
- Frank Lonegro Named CEO at Landstar, Succeeding Jim Gattoniby Transport Topics on December 7, 2023 at 9:28 pm
Landstar System has selected Frank Lonegro to replace James Gattoni as president and CEO early next year, the company announced Dec. 4.