- Biden Signs Ambitious Climate Change Ordersby Associated Press on January 27, 2021 at 6:30 pm
WASHINGTON — In what would be the most ambitious U.S. effort ever to stave off the worst effects of climate change, President Joe Biden is aiming to cut oil, gas and coal emissions and double energy production from offshore wind turbines through executive orders signed Jan. 27.
- Freight Stakeholders Push Congress on Infrastructure Packageby Eugene Mulero on January 27, 2021 at 6:15 pm
Consideration of a major infrastructure policy package aimed at improving access to commercial corridors would enhance the freight industry’s distribution of goods in the coming years, stakeholders said during a recent forum hosted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Knight-Swift Reports Rise in Profit, Revenue for Q4by Connor D. Wolf on January 27, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. reported a surge in net income and higher total revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020, the company reported Jan. 27.
- Pete Buttigieg Nomination for Transportation Secretary Advancesby Hope Yen on January 27, 2021 at 5:30 pm
WASHINGTON — A Senate panel on Jan. 27 easily advanced President Joe Biden’s nomination of Pete Buttigieg to be transportation secretary, setting up a final confirmation vote for a key role in Biden’s push to rebuild the nation’s infrastructure and confront climate change.
- Shortages, Economy Top Concerns in Aftermarket Sectorby Connor D. Wolf on January 27, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Shortages of technicians and drivers, and general economic growth topped the list of concerns in the aftermarket sector, an industry analyst said Jan. 26.