- Top Electric-Car Battery Maker Wins Approval for Company Splitby David Stringer and Kyunghee Park on October 30, 2020 at 7:15 pm
South Korea’s LG Chem Ltd. won shareholder approval to hive off its superstar battery business, with investors betting the division has a better chance to thrive as a stand-alone entity.
- Universal Logistics Reports Higher Net Income of $13.6M for Q3by Connor D. Wolf on October 30, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc. reported higher third-quarter net income, lifted largely by the recovery in automotive production.
- Oil Poised for Worst Month Since March With Growing Curbsby Andres Guerra Luz on October 30, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Oil headed for its biggest monthly drop since March as renewed lockdown measures to contain the coronavirus threatened to upend a shaky demand recovery.
- New House Bill Promotes Transportation Technologiesby Eugene Mulero on October 30, 2020 at 5:15 pm
Legislation that aims to promote the adoption of new technologies throughout the country’s transportation networks was recently introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Daseke Reports Net Income of $15.7M for Q3by Connor D. Wolf on October 30, 2020 at 4:45 pm
Daseke Inc. reported that its third-quarter bottom line result rebounded to a profit from a loss a year ago.