- Amazon to Hire 150,000 Workers for Seasonal Jobsby Alexandria Burris on October 18, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Amazon .com is ramping up its operations for the holiday shopping season, announcing Oct. 18 that it’s adding 150,000 seasonal jobs across the U.S.
- Diesel Spikes 8.5¢ to $3.671 a Gallonon October 18, 2021 at 9:30 pm
The national average price of diesel continued to surge, spiking 8.5 cents to $3.671 a gallon, according to Energy Information Administration data released Oct. 18.
- Supply Chains Dominate Secretary Pete’s Scheduleby Eugene Mulero on October 18, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Congress is back at it this week to keep negotiating pieces of infrastructure legislation. Here's your Capitol Agenda look at the week ahead for trucking on Capitol Hill.
- XPO Logistics Opens New LTL Hub in Chicago Areaon October 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
XPO Logistics Inc. opened a new less-than-truckload service center in the Chicago area, the company announced Oct. 18.
- AAA Cooper Expands in St. Louison October 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm
AAA Cooper Transportation, a subsidiary of Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings, announced it would expand its less-than-truckload capacity with the opening of a St. Louis service center this fall.