- Get Big Saving with Weigh Station Bypassby PrePass on February 6, 2023 at 5:00 pm
In a new PrePass whitepaper, we look at five typical interstate truck routes. You will see the weigh stations that allow trucks to bypass using either the PrePass transponder or app and the corresponding savings in time, fuel, and money that quickly accumulate.
- DTNA’s John O’Leary Says Infrastructure Challenges Slowing EV Expansionby Joe Howard on January 31, 2023 at 9:02 pm
LAS VEGAS – Daimler Truck North America CEO John O’Leary said charging infrastructure is the key issue limiting further expansion of electric vehicle growth in the trucking industry, and believes his company could be selling more EVs if infrastructure build-out was easier and happening more rapidly.
- 2023 State Truck Driving Championships Scheduleon January 31, 2023 at 8:56 pm
State competitions that determine who advances to the National Truck Driving Championships and National Step Van Driving Championships will kick off the first weekend in March. See the 2023 state-by-state schedule.
- Love’s Partners With Daimler to Provide Freightliner Servicesby Connor D. Wolf on January 31, 2023 at 8:32 pm
Love’s Travel Stops formed an exclusive strategic partnership with Daimler Truck North America to provide services for Freightliner vehicles, the companies announced Jan. 31.
- FedEx Implementing Ranking System for Delivery Contractorsby Thomas Black on January 31, 2023 at 8:23 pm
FedEx Corp. is rolling out a new system for evaluating its delivery contractors that rank them like Olympic medal winners.