- GM to Spend $6.5 Billion on Michigan EV Factoriesby David Eggert and Tom Krisher on January 21, 2022 at 10:45 pm
LANSING, Mich. — General Motors is poised to announce the week of Jan. 24 major electric vehicle investments in Michigan, with plans to spend $6.5 billion and create up to 4,000 new jobs at two plants.
- UCR Fees to Decline by 27% in 2023, FMCSA Saysby Eric Miller on January 21, 2022 at 9:30 pm
Fees for Unified Carrier Registration Plan and Agreement participants in 2023 will be reduced by 27% compared with 2022 fees, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration said in a Jan. 21 announcement.
- Affinity Truck Center Gains EV Dealer Statuson January 21, 2022 at 6:45 pm
Affinity Truck Center achieved certified electric vehicle dealer status at its Fresno, Calif., dealership from both Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks North America, each a brand of Volvo Group.
- Shell Drops ‘Royal Dutch’ From Name After Relocationby Laura Hurst on January 21, 2022 at 6:15 pm
Shell Plc has dropped “Royal Dutch” from its name, part of a major overhaul of its legal and tax structure announced in December.
- CSX Earnings in Q4 Beat Wall Street Expectationsby Dan Ronan on January 21, 2022 at 6:00 pm
CSX Corp. announced fourth-quarter and year-end earnings that beat Wall Street analysts’ expectations after the markets closed Jan. 20.