- Task Forces Set Sights on Controlling Corrosionby Connor D. Wolf on April 17, 2021 at 12:00 am
An American Trucking Associations Technology & Maintenance Council task force called for action April 16 to develop best practices to address cab corrosion.
- Sen. Roy Blunt Sees Path to Scaled-Down Infrastructure Dealby Bloomberg News on April 16, 2021 at 8:30 pm
A senior Republican senator said fees for airports and other infrastructure, along with levies for highways, could be used to fund a bipartisan investment package, amid GOP opposition to the corporate tax hikes proposed by President Joe Biden.
- J.B. Hunt Reports Q1 Revenue Increased to $2.6Bby Connor D. Wolf on April 16, 2021 at 6:30 pm
J.B. Hunt Transport Services saw revenue and earnings increase due to strong segment growth during the first quarter of 2021, the company reported April 15.
- Drivers at Grocery Startup Imperfect Foods Vote to Unionizeby Josh Eidelson and Deena Shanker on April 16, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Drivers at grocery delivery startup Imperfect Foods Inc. have voted to unionize, an apparent victory for organized labor as it steps up efforts to make inroads into California’s fast-growing startups. The company said it would challenge the results.
- Consumer Sentiment Rises Along With Inflation Expectationsby Payne Lubbers on April 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
U.S. consumer sentiment improved in April following another round of fiscal stimulus and as job growth accelerated. At the same time, inflation expectations surged to the highest in nine years.