- Diesel Rises 2.5¢ to $3.367 a Gallonby Transport Topics on August 2, 2021 at 10:00 pm
The national average price for a gallon of diesel climbed 2.5 cents to $3.367, according to Energy Information Administration data released Aug. 2.
- ZF Taps Wilhelm Rehm to Lead Forthcoming CV Unitby Roger Gilroy on August 2, 2021 at 8:15 pm
ZF Friedrichshafen AG announced it appointed Wilhelm Rehm to head its forthcoming new commercial vehicle solutions division as it pursues what the company called its ambitious commercial vehicle growth strategy worldwide.
- Dana Posts Solid Financials in Second Quarterby Roger Gilroy on August 2, 2021 at 7:45 pm
Dana Inc. reported large gains in second-quarter net income and revenue as strong customer demand for its products continued.
- ArcBest Posts Record Revenue, Profitsby Jerry Hirsch on August 2, 2021 at 7:15 pm
ArcBest Corp. capitalized on tight capacity in the freight market to post large second-quarter gains in profit and revenue.
- Why Southern California Is the New EV Meccaby Jeff Collins on August 2, 2021 at 7:00 pm
California is fast becoming a leading research, design and manufacturing center for electric vehicles, and Southern California has an outsized part in that development.