Eagle hires drivers that possess a current class A CDL with at least 3 months previous commercial driving experience. Drivers with less than 3 months experience should contact a recruiter for more information. We offer solo, team and trainer positions. Eagle drivers are able to receive the personalized attention of a small company, while enjoying large company benefits!
Here are some of the benefits of being an Eagle truck driver:
- Average age of the fleet is less than 2 ½ years.
- Competitive pay rates
- An average of 8-10% more miles than the competition
- Health insurance benefits as low as $25.08 weekly
- Paperless log system
- Rider policy at no cost to the driver
- Pet policy at no cost to the driver (certain restrictions may apply)
- 48 state, regional and dedicated runs
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Stop pay, layover pay and per diem program
- We hire qualified drivers from all over the US
- Home time policy 1 day off for every week out
The biggest benefit of joining the Eagle family is that with us you are a NAME, NOT A NUMBER! Our staff is always available to help, and our #1 priority is our drivers!!
To become a driver with Tucson Tanker, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 23 years of age
- Have a current class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- 1 year verifiable tanker experience within the past 2 years or 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past four years.
- Good driving record
- Must pass road test
- No DUI or felony convictions within the past 10 years
- Must have an acceptable MVR
A few of the benefits of Tucson Tanker:
- Home every night
- Day or Night shift
- Low cost health benefits
- And because Tucson Tanker is a small company with a small staff, you have the added benefit of one on one attention and help with any issues!
If you are in school now or are thinking about getting your CDL – please click here for more info.