Become Your Own Boss – Join Eagle’s Lease Purchase Program!
At Eagle Transportation we encourage the growth of our drivers! From our students, to qualified drivers, to drivers with dreams to own their own truck; we are here to help! Eagle’s lease purchase program is specifically designed to ensure our drivers success. Eagle requires interested applicants drive for Eagle as a company driver for minimum of 6 months. During that time, our staff is here to teach you the ins and outs of becoming a successful truck owner!
Learn from the owner! During the lease purchase process, drivers will have the opportunity to sit down with the owner and go over the steps to purchasing a unit and tips to becoming a successful owner operator! Ready to get started?
Benefits Of Eagle Lease Purchase Program
- No Down Payment Required (On Most Leases)
- No Credit Check
- Step by Step Guide on How to Get Started
- Truck Payments Ranging from $250 - $600 a Week
- No Trailer Rental Fee
- Weekly Settlements
- Physical Damage and Workers Comp Provided by Eagle (Paid By O/O)
- 6 months of company driving experience with Eagle minimum
- Ability to obtain LLC in home state
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have adequate safety and production rating
While owning your own truck can be an exciting and lucrative, owner operators must work smart! They are responsible for fuel, maintenance, their weekly truck payment along with other expenses. It is important to remember that by becoming an owner operator you are now a 1099 employee responsible for your own taxes and health insurance! While the thought can be overwhelming, the Eagle family is beside you to guide and support you anyway we can! Interested? Have a recruiter contact you today!